It is important to coordinate all aspects of your finances to help accomplish your highest purpose. There is a unique value when the person who advises you on financial planning also understands the complexities of your tax situation. That is why our Wealth Advisors are also CPA’s. They specialize in creating an approach that is designed to address your individual situation and needs. Our wealth advisors will take time to understand your risk tolerance, time horizon and goals. They work diligently to develop a plan that will carefully balance investment strategies with growing and preserving principal. They will help you evaluate opportunities and guide you towards financial rewards. They enjoy helping people build solid financial foundations for the future.
Our wealth advisor CPA’s can help you address:
- Investing principles and strategies
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management
- Can I retire early?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- What’s the best approach for college savings?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
- Have I leveraged every tax advantage available to me?
- Learn more on our products and services page
Investment and financial planning services are offered by Adam Perry and Lacey Barger through their affiliation with Avantax